Sia's 1000 Forms Of Fear

Sia's 1000 Forms Of Fear

A masterpiece of an album

9
Sia's 1000 Forms Of Fear

Sia is a mystery. Sia is known for keeping her face covered when she performs. Her main reason is because she doesn’t want to be recognizable out on the street. Now, yes, she does have some pictures taken by the paparazzi of her with no wig, but the times that she does wear the wig, I see it as a way to just focus on her voice and the music and not her. Her lyrics. Sia’s lyrics are so mature. They aren’t the typical pop song lyrics. They are deep and you can tell just by her voice that they mean a lot to her. Her lyrics actually connect to the fans. Her voice. Sia is one of the greatest voices we have in the world right now. Her raspy, deep voice will send chills down your spine. You can feel the emotion that she puts into each song.

Her 1000 Forms Of Fear album is by far one of her best. It Is full of emotional ballots that will blow your mind. Here are some songs from the album you should definitely check out:

1. Chandelier

This is one of Sia's most famous songs. It has over 1 billion views on YouTube and built the fame of Dance Moms Reality Star, Maddie Ziegler. This video was the starting point for Maddie's career with Sia and it is clear why. She is such a talented young lady and will leave you wanting more.

2. Hostage

This is one of her more upbeat songs but that does not mean her vocals will be any less powerful.

3. Straight For The Knife

Just close your eyes and listen.

4. Elastic Heart

Another one of her hits that was repetitively played on the radio. It's an amazing song and Shia LaBeouf and Maddie Ziegler star in the music video.

5. Fire Meet Gasoline

This is my personal favorite of the album. It's so catchy and has such awesome lyrics.

6. Cellophane

Just listen to how strong her voice is when she sings Cellophane. It will send chills down your spine.

There are a few other songs on the album and they are just as amazing. Definitely sit back, relax, and enjoy this masterpiece of an album.