6 Shows To Binge Watch On Netflix

6 Shows to Binge Watch on Netflix

Number 3 is my personal favorite

17
6 Shows to Binge Watch on Netflix

We all love binging a good Netflix show so here's a list of some to watch when you're bored, need a good laugh, or in need of a new show to fill some time!

1. The Office

The Office is a great show to watch if you need a laugh, want a little romance, or maybe even a little drama!

2. Friends

Such a classic and yet it never gets old.

3. That 70’s Show

Turn this one on anytime you need a laugh! Eric and the gang won’t dissapoint!

4. Riverdale

Based on the Archie comics this show will not dissapoint it drama is what you’re craving. Archie Andrews and friends will always deliver some entertainment!

5. Gossip Girl

Perhaps a step up on the drama from the last one, Gossip Girl will really bring the heat. If you want a fast paced story filled with twists and turns then this is the show for you!

6. American Horror Story

Definitely one of the darker ones on this list, American Horror Story is not everyone’s cup of tea. Each season is different and you may love one season and hate the next. But if you want horror and unpredictability then this is definitely the show for you!