8 Shows That Never Get Old

8 Shows That Never Get Old, No Matter How Many Times You've Re-watched Them

Binge watching shows should be considered an extreme sport.

30
Fox

Everyone has a favorite show that they never get tired of, even though they've seen it 100 times. Whether it be a show you fall asleep to, continuously binge, or constantly recommend to your friends, it never gets old or boring, and never fails to make you feel good. These 8 TV shows perfectly exemplify that:

1. "Parks and Recreation"

My face when people say they think "The Office" is superior to Parks. I have to laugh.

2. "New Girl"

"New Girl" is definitely a feel-good show that you can watch on a continuous loop.

3. "Gilmore Girls"

Now that was a classic. Lorelai and Rory's relationship is goals.

4. "Friends"

Don't hate me but I've never even seen "Friends," I just know most people love it and are always talking about it so I felt that it was necessary to include.

5. "Bob's Burgers"

This is my go-to show when I'm sick or sad. Probably one of the best adult cartoons currently on the air.

6. "Everything Sucks"

This show deserved SO MUCH BETTER. I've re-watched it about six times to fill the void in my heart after its cancellation.

7. "Glee"

Honestly what even was this show. The plot lines are ridiculous but we were all somehow okay with it. Still love it though.

8. "Brooklyn Nine-Nine"

B99 is on the same wavelength as "Parks and Rec." They're both comedic gold and top tier sit-coms. Also, Rosa Diaz. That's it, that's the tweet.

Honorable Mention: "SpongeBob SquarePants"

King of Nickelodeon and television. I can't go one day without quoting lines from this show, they apply to all situations.