20 Puns That Will Make Your Day

So whether you're making someone laugh or even cringe, share some jokes to enlighten yours or theirs day!

1-10

http://laffgaff.com/corny-jokes-for-kids/

1.) How does a squid go into battle? Well armed.

2.) What do you call a shoe made out of a banana? A slipper.

3.) Why couldn't the toilet paper cross the road? Because it got stuck in a crack.

4.) What would bears be without bees? Ears.

5.) How much does a pirate pay for corn? A buccaneer.

6.) What did the mayonnaise say when the refrigerator door was opened? Close the door, I'm dressing.

7.) What lies at the bottom of the sea shaking? A nervous wreck.

8.) How do you stop a bull from charging? Cancel its credit card.

9.) What's a skeleton's favorite musical instrument? The trom-bone.

10.) What disease do you get when you put up the Christmas decorations? Tinselitus.

11-20

11.) How do billboards talk? Sign language.

12.) What do you call an unpredictable camera? A loose Canon.

13.) What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite.

14.) Why was the sand wet? Because the sea weed.

15.) How did the barber win the race? He knew a short cut.

16.) What's orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot.

17.) When is a door not a door? When it's ajar.

18.) Why is corn such a good listener? Because it's all ears.

19.) What do you call a pile of cats? A meow-ntain.

20.) Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? In case he got a hole in one.