5 Television Shows All Millennials Wish They Could Live In For A Day

We've all wished we could experience a show for ourselves.

4

We've all wished we could experience a show for ourselves, especially if it's one of these five.

1. Outer Banks

The 16 year olds are on a massive treasure hunt around the island and are determined to find a sunken ship that may be full of gold. I can think of three good reasons to want to live in this show for a day. The first one, you're at the beach, and who doesn't love a good beach day. Second, say you're there on the day that John B finds the gold. You'd now be able to come back to your normal life with a giant brick of gold in your hand, which could make you rich. Finally, who doesn't love a good mystery?

Is it a dangerous mission? Yes. But, that doesn't mean you can't jump out of the show when it gets too dangerous.

2. High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

We're millennials. Most of us quite literally lived and breathed the original High School Musical movies. How awesome would it be to spend a day learning the songs and dances from the movie we loved so much growing up? They spend the series rehearsing and putting together a high school performance of high school musical, and to be honest, Ricky seems like a pretty cool dude to hang out with.

3. Friends

They live in a massive New York City apartment that would easily be upwards of $4,000 a month today and aren't completely dirt poor. That's absolutely insane and extremely lucky. Living somewhere that big in the heart of New York City would be a dream, even if it was only for a day.

4. Queer Eye

This one at least has a possibility of actually becoming reality. Maybe one day we'll all be lucky enough that the "Queer Eye" guys will come to our city, and we'll be picked for a full makeover. Having Antoni give a cooking lesson, Jonathan give the perfect haircut, Tan advise a French tuck, Bobby do a complete renovation and Karamo be a therapist for a day would be a fantastic experience for anyone.

5. Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist

Going into this show as Zoey would most likely give the best experience. Endless musical numbers, being able to hear everyone's inner thoughts and the fantastic friends she has around her would make the experience even better. Although, in the scenario where you could pick your day, avoid the end of the season. You'd get all of the musical numbers, but you'd be adding in a major heartbreak.