14 Netflix Shows To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break is the time to eat a lot of food and spend time with loved ones. Since you are not in school, you will also have a lot more free time than you are used to. I have compiled 14 TV shows to try and binge watch during your break.

Grey's Anatomy 

Grey's Anatomy is a medical drama about Meredith Grey.

American Horror Story 

The first season of American Horror Story is about a family who moves into a haunted house.

Atypical

Atypical is about a kid who is on the autism spectrum and him going through life.

13 Reasons Why 

Clay Jensen finds a box of tapes and it includes 13 reasons why his friend, Hannah Baker, committed suicide.

Young and Hungry 

A wealthy entrepreneur hires a chef and they happen to fall in love with each other.

Pretty Little Liars 

Five friends all start receiving mysterious messages after they friend goes missing.

Forensic Files 

A documentary style series that shows how forensic evidence is used to solve crimes.

Gossip Girl 

Follows the life of privileged teens.

Making A Murderer 

It is a documentary about a man who spent 18 years in prison only fro his name to be cleared by DNA evidence.

Fuller House

A continuation of the series Full House.

Skin Wars 

Skin Wars

A body painting competition.

Once Upon A Time

Emma puts her son up for adoption only for him to find her years later, nothing is ever the same.

Switched At Birth

Two teens who have two completely different lifes discover they were switched at birth.

Life Sentence 

Life Sentence

Stella is diagnosed with terminal cancer and once she finds out new information about her cancer, her life changes forever.