Which TV Show Should You Binge-Watch This Summer

Which TV Show Should You Binge-Watch This Summer Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Summer time = TV time!

153

For some, it's hard to keep busy over the summer, but this is here to help you find the right TV show to watch! Catch up on all your Netflix, Hulu, and HBO shows before the summer is over!

Check what your zodiac sign says for your recommendation:

1. Aries — "Big Mouth"

Prepare yourself, Aries, for the Netflix original animated series that will have you disgusted yet begging for more. "Big Mouth," starring John Mulaney and one of its directors Nick Kroll as voice actors, tells the story of your average middle school kids and their experiences as they begin puberty with their very own hormone monsters. Relive the horrible experiences you did when you were in middle school and finally be able to laugh about it!

2. Taurus — "Grey's Anatomy"

15 seasons of one of THE most dramatic shows in TV history...Taurus, whether or not you have plans this summer, it'll be action-packed if you binge-watch "Grey's." You'll fall in love with all the characters, and finally, understand the heartbreak that everyone cries about at the end of each season.

3. Gemini — "13 Reasons Why"

Get ready for the newest season of the Netflix special TV show comes out mid-summer 2019! The official release date hasn't been revealed yet, so be on the lookout for it! We all wanna find out what happens to Jess, Clay, Justin, and Bryce, so let's binge-watch the hell out of season 3!

4. Cancer — "New Girl"

If you haven't already, Cancer, (or even if you have), you'll fall in love with the characters of "New Girl." Awkward but lovable Jess, overconfident Schmidt, teddy-bear Nick, and our sports superstar Winston are the perfect combination of roommates to laugh with and watch this summer. Get comfy and stock up on snacks, because you won't leave your room until you've seen the entire thing!

5. Leo — "Brooklyn Nine-Nine"

Bing-pot! (inside joke, you'll get it once you watch the show!) You've found the best show in creation! Streaming on Hulu, watch New York's finest detectives from Brooklyn's 99th precinct solve crimes in the most hilarious way possible. Starring Andy Samberg, Terry Crews, and Chelsea Peretti, you are guaranteed to love this show and each of its quirky detective/geniuses (another 99 reference)!

6. Virgo — "The Umbrella Academy"

Based on the comics written by the lead singer of My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way, "The Umbrella Academy" tells the story of seven children, all adopted by the eccentric billionaire Reginald Hargreeves. These kids are special, each of them possessing a unique superpower, including super strength, time travel and teleportation, and mind control. Since only the first season has been released so far, you may think that your binge-watching will be over all-too-soon. However, you'll be in so much withdrawal waiting for the second season that you'll be re-watching it again and again! And you should! There are a ton little details that you'll miss the first time you watch it!

Libra — "Friends"

One of the most popular television sitcoms of all time, "Friends" is an emotional roller coaster that you'll never want to get off of. With 10 seasons, you'll have plenty of content to watch (and re-watch), and thousands of fan accounts to vent to when you reach one of the bajillion crazy plot twists and surprises in the show. You get to watch relationships between your favorite, or least favorite (sorry Ross), characters develop and watch a perfectly cast show grow closer over the years together.

8. Scorpio — "The Office"

There are a lot of vastly differing opinions on "The Office," but I would 100% recommend watching it (or trying to watch it again) because if you can get into it, you'll fall in love with it. It's so weird and awkward, and often pretty offensive, but it's an all-around great show, and let's be honest, Michael Scott is an icon among millennials who have seen and fallen in love with this show. It's hard to watch (that's what she said!), but chances are, you'll learn to love it!

9. Sagittarius — "Patriot Act"

Get woke with comedian and Daily Show senior correspondent Hasan Minhaj! His stand-up show "Homecoming King" is also on Netflix, but his show "Patriot Act" showcases his comedic skills and awareness of international current events. In each episode, Minhaj goes in-depth and talks about a different, popular, and often hugely controversial topic, like Mohammad Bin Salman (a.k.a. MBS) or Affirmative Action. You'll learn about all the crazy shit that's happening in our world and laugh while you're at it!

10. Capricorn — "Queer Eye"

They are queer and they are here! Join the new Fab 5 in their fight for acceptance of the LGBTQ+ community as they make over nominees from the south in their first three seasons, the newest of which was just released this year! Learn about food and wine from Antoni, culture from Karamo, get fashion tips from Tan, learn how to treat yourself in skin and hair care from Jonathan, and watch Bobby work his magic in the home/apartment remodels!

11. Aquarius — "Game of Thrones"

Now is a good a time as any to get into the "Game of Thrones" series, as the show finally comes to a close! Just stay off the internet, and be sure to not read any finale spoilers, and you'll be a-okay to jump on the bandwagon and binge all 8 seasons! It's time for you to watch and choose between the houses Stark and Targaryen!

12. Pisces — "Parks and Recreation"

"Parks and Rec" is, in a way, similar to "The Office" except without all the horribly painful cringe-worthy moments. You still have a hilarious and eccentric boss, Leslie (played by Amy Poehler) and a great cast with actors like comedian Aziz Ansari, Chris Pratt, Aubrey Plaza, and Nick Offerman! Leslie's undying optimism, paired with the negative and sarcastic attitudes of her coworkers makes for a fantastic show that you won't be able to get enough of, so binge, binge, BINGE!