They Should've Made A Chicken Soup For the Soul: Country Music Edition

In order to fully enjoy summer, you have to have that ultimate summer playlist!

86
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/29/636606268192385126-961912428_Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg

Here we are - only one week left of the school year! As the school year comes to a close, I am finding it harder and harder to focus and instead I am creating my ultimate summer playlist and prepping for the country concert season. Summer has many greats, like eating on patios, not having to do homework, and catching that summer glow, but my favorite part of every summer is seeing some of my favorite artists live.

Because they never made a 'Chicken Soup for the Soul: Country Music Edition' for us to read, you have to find another way to prep for those nights of tailgating and singing along to your favorite songs. In order to prep yourself for the summer season, here is a list of songs you have to include on your summer playlist!

1. Sunny and 75

Joe Nichols has a classic here, and I always start my playlist off with this oldie but goodie. It's perfect for the beach or for a night of driving with the sunroof open and the windows down!

2. Summer Nights

Rascal Flatts made a jam with this number! It's perfect for cruising with windows down as the sun sets. It's a must on your summer playlist!

3. American Country Love Song

Admittedly, this was my number 1 most played song of 2017. Jake Owen kills it with this song and it's perfect for your summer playlist!

4. Lose My Mind

Ooh, this is a good one! Brett Eldredge will make you feel some type of way. You may even feel like you've lost your mind.

5. Party Up

This song pretty much explains itself... yes Chase Rice

6. Summer Jam

This is *the* summer song. Jake Owen (feat Florida Georgia Line) in this song that literally makes you feel summer!

7. 4 WP

I'm sure many of us ladies would love to put the truck in four wheel park with Brad Paisley!

8. Sounds of Summer

Dierks Bentley really knows how to craft a summer single. This is great for the playlist!

9. Beer Money

Beer is a must for the summer as is this song by Kip Moore

10. Long Hot Summer

Ah, Kieth Urban. A classic. This song is perfect for your summer feels and summer fling.

11. I Was Jack (You Were Diane)

Jake Owen's latest single is perfect for that summer song of the season!

12. 'Merica

Granger Smith (feat. Earl Dibbles Jr.) This song should be played and not just on the 4th

13. Kiss My Country A**

This Blake Shelton song is a must on your summer playlist, but it is also a motto to live by. It'll put you in the best mood before your concert!

14. Buy Me a Boat

Imagine being on said boat... with a Yeti 110. Chris Janson is all of us in this song.

15. I Love This Life

Locash made the perfect 'feel good' jam. Listen to this when you're making memories with friends on those summer nights.

16. Snapback

I imagine a country cutie on a truck with the tailgate down and a backward hat. Am I the only one who pictures this when I hear this Old Dominion song?

17. Redneck Yacht Club

If you or someone you know has a boat, this is the perfect pontoon song. Craig Morgan, I love you for this!

18. Smooth

Smooth is the best song for many summer occasions. Florida Georgia Line we feel you.

19. T-Shirt

Thomas Rhett was up and coming but this is the song that really put him on the radar! T-Shirt just makes me think of summer!

20. Am I The Only One

As young adults, we struggle with the "should I go? I work tomorrow..." debate, but before you skip out on going to that concert or doing something summer-y, crank this Dierks Bentley jam to inspire you.

21. Brought To You By Beer

Cole Swindell explains why you need this song right in the title.

22. Day Drinkin'

Jerrod Niemann is not the only one enjoying a day drink. Summer means sitting on a patio somewhere sipping on a marg. It's destiny.

23. Drink in My Hand

At a concert, you only need one thing and Eric Church knows it. That, and a soft pretzel of course.

24. Johnny Cash

Whatcha got? Johnny Cash is that "stick it to the man" summer jam. Jason Aldean kills this track and I love to listen to it all summer long!

25. Groovy Little Summer Song

Just look at the title- James Otto made a great little smooth jam for your summer festivities.

26. Salt Life

Sigh. Hopefully, your summer includes someplace with salt water, but if not Chuck Wicks made a song that can make you imagine it at least.

27. Summertime

Kenny Chesney. Enough said.

28. Sun Daze

It's a need- the summer is full of Sundays and Sun Daze. Florida Georgia Line knows Sun Daze is an anthem.

29. That's My Kinda Night

Summer is full of crazy nights but unforgettable memories. Luke Bryan made a great song for your summer shenanigans!

30. Live Like You Were Dying

Tim McGraw says it best and this anthem will encourage you to live your best summer yet!

Country concerts, here I come!!