Here's How To Shop Cosmetics On A College Budget

Products that work just as well as high-end brands but fit the broke college girl's budget.

13
Stocksnap

It can get so hard to keep up with makeup in college because makeup can get expensive. So, why not shop great products that fit your budget? These are just a few products that work just as well as high-end brands but are cheaper — perfect for the broke college girl's budget.

NYX Professional Makeup: HD Finishing Powder

Hands down best drugstore translucent/ finishing powder in the history of drugstore powders. You can touch up your makeup throughout the day with this powder and it won’t leave you looking cakey at all. Also, it’s only $9.99 can’t beat that price at all and works just as great as a “prestige” brand.

Rimmel London: ScandalEyes Mascara

If you’re looking for a volumizing, super black, non-clumpy mascara, ScandalEyes Mascara is your way to go. Nothing is better than a cheap mascara gets the job done. It last all day with no flakes! Also, I’ve never seen a mascara as black as this one. It goes on so smooth and black which makes your eyelashes really pop for the whole day.

Physicians Formula: Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer

If you love the smell of coconuts and a really pigmented bronzer Physicians formula will hook you up. I can use this bronzer in the summer and winter because it’s the perfect shade of bronzer with any skin tone. Although it’s a little on the pricey side for a drugstore product, it’s still 100% worth it.

Soap & Glory: One Heck of A Blot Perfect Power Primer

What a primer let me tell ya. I will never stop using this primer, ever. If I want a matte look and a pore tightener, this is my holy grail. This primer never disappoints. It truly does help reduce the look of pores and it keeps them tighten throughout the day. My makeup looks so smooth whenever I use this primer. This primer will always be on my college budget list.

NYX Professional Makeup: Epic Ink Liner

This is one amazing eyeliner. If you still struggle creating a wing or even just want a thin line, this eyeliner is perfect. It dries matte black and super black let me tell ya. Also, it’s super easy to use! You can get a nice grip on the eyeliner and take control of any eyeliner look you are going for.

Maybelline: Fit Me Concealer

Love Love Love this concealer. It honestly is great and I don’t think I have anything bad to say at all about it. It works just as great as my go-to Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. It doesn’t come off throughout the day and it makes a perfect match with the NYX Professional Makeup: HD Finishing Powder.