She Will Be More

She Will Be More

There will come a day when she becomes more

51
She Will Be More

There comes a time when your older sister is more than just the one who you looked up to. The one who would help raise you into the person you are now, today. She one day will become more. She’ll be more than the one who you thought was bossy and liked to tell you what you can and can’t do. One day you will see that your sister was right about a lot.

She will be more.

One day she will be more than the person you got your hammy downs from. She will be the one who showed you what is considered classy and what is not. She will one day be more than the one who tried and tested your parents’ boundaries. She will be the one to teach you right from wrong. One day she will be more than the one who was overprotected over her little sis. She will be the one who showed you what true friendship means. She will be the one who will prove to you, she will have your back through thick and thin.

She will be more.

One day she will be more than just your “big sister.” She will be the one who you will strive to be like. She will be the mother you want to be for your children. The wife you pray to be like when your day comes.

One day she will be more than the one who got into all your business. She will be the one who you will go to for advice. She will be more than the person you go to crying because of skinned knees. She will be the one who will cry with you during your broken heart.

She will be more.

One day she will be more than all the fights you hashed out. She will be the one fighting for you. She will be more than the one who taught you about make-up and everything girly. She will be the one standing beside you on your wedding day, making sure it is nothing less than perfect.

She is more.

She is more than the fights you had with her. She is more than the games of polly pockets y’all played together. She is more than the secrets shared among the two of you. She is more.

She is the one who will love you through it all. The one who will tell you how it is because she cares for you and wants only what is best for you. She will be the one who will never leave your side.

She is more.

She went through life with you. She experienced your pain, your joy, your sadness. She experienced it all right there next to you. She is more. One day you will see a sister is more than just another person. She is your other half. The one who loves you on your good days and your bad. She will always be more.