shawn mendes instagram captions

27 Lyrics From Shawn Mendes' New Album That Your Instagram NEEDS

Whether you love someone or hate someone or feel ambivalent about people in general, this album is for you.

24409
Shawn Mendes Album

Shawn Mendes. He has grown from nobody to a major player in pop music today (not to mention that he is pretty easy on the eyes).

He has taken the world by storm with his new album which, for the record, is pretty amazing. And, when new songs come out, what better way to put them to use than as Instagram captions?

1. "I get a little bit nervous around you / Get a little bit stressed out when I think about you." — Nervous

2. "Oh, our love is drunk and it's / Singing me my favorite song." — Perfectly Wrong

3. "She's so particular / I'm so obsessed with her, yeah." — Particular Taste

4. "It's hard to sleep at night, knowing what's outside." — Youth

5. "I don't know what it's like to be you / I don't know what it's like but I'm dying to." — Like To Be You

6. "And I hope you had a good reason / 'Cause I know you had a good time." — Where Were You in the Morning?

7. "Keep telling me that it gets better / Does it ever?" — In My Blood

8. "There's no safety net that's underneath / I'm free / Falling all in you." — Fallin' All in You

9. "There's nothin' left to lose / Because I had you, babe." — Because I Had You

10. "Who crowned you queen of / You think you're too cool." — Queen

11. "All the stars in the sky could see / Why you're perfectly wrong for me." — Perfectly Wrong

12. "But half of you's not enough for me." — Mutual

13. "Sometimes I feel like giving up / But I just can't." — In My Blood

14. "You are the muse in the back of my mind, oh." — Why

15. "Be my summer in a winter day love." — Fallin' All in You

16. "I think it's time that I be honest / Should've told you not to go." — Because I Had You

17. "You can't take my youth away / This soul of mine will never break." — Youth

18. "You ain't the ruler of no country / Who made you the queen?" — Queen

19. "I was hoping I could get lost in your paradise." — Lost in Japan

20. "Why do we put each other through hell? / Why can't we just get over ourselves?" — Why

21. "What if my dad is right, and he says that you're the one." — When You're Ready

22. "And all you did was look my way / And my heart started to race." — Nervous

23. "Laying on the bathroom floor, feeling nothing / I'm overwhelmed and insecure, give me something," — In My Blood

24. "And every single night my arms are not around you / My mind's still wrapped around you." — When You're Ready

25. "She don't listen to a thing, 'less it feels right / Only dances when it's Kanye." — Particular Taste

26. "Tell me what's inside of your head / No matter what you say I won't love you less." — Like to Be You

27. "I guess we can't control / What's just not up to us." — Fallin' All in You

If you haven't listened to this album you are missing out completely and for everyone else who reads this and sang the words in their heads just know Shawn Mendes means something in his creative way of singing.