The Power Of Showing Love For One Another

Promote love, share love, spread it as if tomorrow is the last day to live on this planet.

357
kiplinger

Love, what does that mean to you? What does that sound like? You might be thinking that I am going to talk about relationships and romance, but you’re wrong. This type of love is different. It’s something more powerful and deep. It's something that can change many of us. So what is love? Love is the feeling of showing warmth, allowing for you to feel connected with someone. It isn’t all about the lovey-dovey stuff, it can also mean something different. Why can’t everyone just show love instead of showing so much hate. We all need to learn how to love one another, but hate? Why, for what?

If we all showed and had love for another, the world would be a better place. That is what we need right now and will always need. We are all going through this huge battle right now and the last thing we need is hate. What are we doing? What’s happening?

It feels like a disease that is spreading, the disease of hate. We talk, kill, or even blackmail each other in a way that makes the world look so terrifying. How can one just be so cruel? What is it that motivates them to be who they are? It’s crazy how people want justice, equality, and world peace. But, you do realize that in order for that to happen, there needs to be love first. If we can’t show love to one another and accept each other, then what are we even doing?

Sometimes, it hurts seeing everyone showing hate towards a group of people or even an individual. These days, violence is even in force for showing hate, but why? Look around, stop being so damn blind. What? You are going to hate someone because of their color? Their background? What is it? We live in this generation where everything seems to be a problem, and therefore we show hate to one another. Honestly, if we all can join hands and spread love, things would be much easier. Everyone shares the same feelings, emotions, and we all have a heart. Nothing is different about us, we are all the same. Things could be different and better if the world itself had more love. This feeling can show that we are all in this together and that no one is ever alone. There is just so much hate around that I can’t even think anymore. Sad right?

Promote love, share love, spread it as if tomorrow is the last day to live on this planet. If we want to stop or defend something, then we can at least have one thing in common, which is LOVE. Embrace it, stop being afraid, no one is going to make fun of you, it just shows that you care and have a big heart. Inspire one another and motivate each other to do something great in life, make a difference. Love is a strong word, it’s meaningful, but hate, no, it’s stupid and not cool. Love. Don’t Hate.