San Francisco Clubs. Club X and City Nights
Travel

City Nights!

No, I mean the Night Club!

174
City Nights!

The city of San Francisco has a variety of things to do during the day and throughout the night. If you are not twenty-one yet and are looking for a fun time on the weekends with your friends Club X or City Nights can be fun to go to. In the corner of Harrison Street is where the party begins. Club X and City Nights are the same building but the name changes because of the day. Club X is on Fridays and City Nights is on Saturdays. Club X has more student nights as well and the entry fee is $20 dollars cash only.. Both days are 18+ club nights but no alcohol will be served or given to you. There are two sections in the one building. When you first enter you see a wall but behind that wall is the dance floor and the bar. There is also a VIP lounge section on top of the bar. The second section of the club you can enter two different ways: through the stairs or through the side hallway. This is another dance floor and also has a private lounge up some more stairs. The difference is that this section has a stage and several poles on it to dance on.

Personally. I hadn't gone in the longest minute but I had the opportunity to go with my housemate, her mom and a friend of my housemate's sister. They had never gone clubbing in the city and the only one we were able to go to on a Saturday night was City Nights. We had fun as a group. Like every club outing, there will be men trying to get you to dance with them or pull you to dance or even ask you to dance. Either way only several guys tried to take us out that night which seemed nice since it was just a handful. I danced all night and had a blast with them that night. As I mentioned before I really do not go clubbing as I used to, so I wasn't really used to being in that space anymore. I even began getting tired at 12:00am. Back when I was a freshman, friends and I would have nothing to do on the weekends and sometimes we would just go to both days. I will never do that again. They were fun but once I got carried to one side of the club to another it was over. It was a crazy night that night. I have mixed emotions over City Nights but I would recommend Club X to any student looking for a nice time with a group of friends.

My Best Friend JP and I Photo Credit: Pamela Barajas