Things to know before you set up a school franchise in India

School in India

78

An educated person can bring a bigger change in the world than an illiterate person. That is why the right to education has been given to the Indian citizen among all the other rights. It is the basic right of an Indian citizen. An educated man can earn respect in society and he can learn any skill faster than most of the illiterate people. Even though the rate of illiteracy is higher in India yet now the concept of education has developed more among the people. They are giving importance to it and more and more people are getting their children educated.

People are giving more emphasis to education nowadays. Education has become an integral part of everyone's lives. Though education has become expensive yet people are now willing to spend their hard-earned income on their children's education. The State Education System of India is not much developed and thus the Indian parents are looking for a better alternative to give their kid overall knowledge and skills.

Even the toddlers are sent to pre- school to develop some learning habits. Pre- schooling concept was introduced in India only a couple of decades back and is gaining importance in the current scenario. People are concerned about their kids' future and are willing to spend their income on their children's income. They want the best education possible even from the pre- school levels.

School franchises are considered the epitome of knowledge. They are highly experienced and reputed well- established educational institutions with successful alumni. The best school franchises in India has produced many great scholars and are continuing to do so.

Advantages of joining a school franchise:

• They are a recognized institution with high- technology teaching methods. Now the franchises are even giving emphasis to digital learning. The student will get all the facilities under one roof such as laboratory, library, workshop, smart class and more.
  • A franchise is established after much research of internationally recognized Educational institutions and is managed by professionals and qualified educationists. The educational methods are advanced and high- tech. The education system is monitored continuously. It is regularly upgraded according to the changing trends in the education system across the world.
  • A franchise venture is unaffected by variations in the economy as no one wants to compromise with their children's education. All franchisees are supported by a large and strong support network. It also guarantees a higher level of success for the children.
  • The cost of a franchise is all revealed during the time of admission and there are no hidden costs.

Facilities offered by school franchises:

The school franchises are concerned with the overall success of the students and are, therefore, the best option to get their children admitted.

• A franchise gives special animation classes for all-round development of the students. Animation supports great imagination and innovation. The students are educated and trained in the basic 2D animation.
  • The school franchises use computer-aided teaching and promote learning through a plasma screen with a smart assessment system. The smart class allows the teacher to assess and evaluate the students learning.
  • The franchises have facilitated many laboratories for creating an environment for student-centric learning. This method comprises different learning applications, videos, tables, charts and other instruments which makes learning fun and easy.
  • The schools offer a digital library to their students. The libraries are mostly provided with intranet connections so that the students can access it from their home or other places for project and reference works.
  • To promote the over the development of the child many school franchises also have music and dance rooms. They also provide martial art classes for the safety of their students. There are many other indoor and outdoor games to make children creative and imaginative.

There are many school franchises in India but the best school franchise provided the top facilities to its students and are concerned not only with studies but with the all-round development.