5 Animated Series That Would Make Great Live-Action Television Shows and Movies

5 Animated Series That Would Make Great Live-Action Television Shows And Movies

Cartoons that would look good as live-action

66
Disney Channel

Animation is slowly starting to turn into live-action. This year, Disney fans saw their favorite animated films such as "Dumbo," "Aladdin," and "The Lion King," transform into a whole new look.

Disney wasn't the only company to experiment this. For the first time ever, "Dora The Explorer" fans, got to see Dora and her friends do the same thing as the beloved Nick Jr. character, hit theaters as a live-action character. In a world full of cartoons and dozens of ways to watch them, many would like to see the one's '90s and '00s kids grew up with, come to life again.

Here are five animated series that would make great live-action television shows and movies.

1. The Proud Family

It was announced last month, the Proud's will be returning to Disney+. Fans will get to see reruns of the show along with a new season. But how would The Proud Family turn out in live action? We might not know but it could happen.

2. Avatar The Last Airbender

The last time Aang, Sokka, and Katura were seen as live action, it was not what fans were hoping for. The film received negative reviews compared to it's Nickelodeon series. It was announced last year, that a live action series for Netflix was in the works. No information has been disclosed as to when it would premiere.

3. The Wild Thornberry's

It's been 15 years since we last saw Eliza talking to animals and going on new adventures with her documentary filmmaking family. If casting the right actors, a live action version of "The Wild Thornberry's" might just be one great box office success.

4. Doug

Before "Spongebob," "Hey Arnold," "Jimmy Neutron," "Kim Possible," "Lilo and Stitch," and all the other great '90s and 2000's cartoons, there was Doug. Ironically, "Doug" called both Nickelodeon and Disney Channel home. New episodes haven't aired in two decades. A non-animated reboot of the show or movie, would definetly be something original for this generation.

5. Dora The Explorer

Her first live action movie was a box office success. It even drew an audience of teenagers who grew up watching her on Nick Jr. After the success of her first movie, A second one or non-animated children's series, would not be a bad idea.