Seniors Moving Home For Good As Told By Modern Family

Goodbye college, hello real world!
5

You never thought the day would come that you actually had to move home. You have finally received your diploma, said goodbye to friends that you have known and lived with for the past four years, and you've said goodbye to the place that you called home — and now reality has hit that you will not be going back. Here is what seniors go through when they made the decision to move home as told by modern family.

1. You have to come to terms that you will no longer be living with your best friends.

2. When you wake up the next morning to find a list of chores.

3. Then your parents decide to sit you down and tell you all of the rules and expectations they have now that you are living there for good.

4. Your reaction when your parents tell you that you need to start looking for a real job.

5. You immediately call your roommates to see if their parents are making them do the same thing. And to see if they have any tips.

6. Asking your parents for money to go out because you're broke from senior week and they say no.

7. You realize you can no longer sweet talk your way out of things anymore with them.

8. Realizing you have actual responsibilities.

9. When you decide to go out the night before an interview, but realize this isn't college anymore and you can't just reschedule meetings because you're hungover.

10. When your first loan payment comes in.

11. And you try to sit your parents down to talk about why your loan payments are so high.

12. When your parents want to do everything with you all of a sudden.

13. And then they try to tell you that you have a curfew still.

14. You keep getting reminded that once you move out for good, you will have a lot more expenses to pay.

15. But at the end of the day, as much as you don't want to admit that you're no longer living with your roommates, you're glad your parents became your new roommates for a bit.