10 Emotions Of Going Into Your Senior Year Of College, As Told By Tina Belcher

It's fine. I'm fine. Everything is fine.

11
Gallery Hip

The time has come - senior year of college. Feels like just yesterday I was moving into my dorm for the first time and leaving my little hometown behind. But here I am, against all odds. I've made it to my senior year. With the huge variety of emotions that I'm dealing with right now (LOL what's new??), I thought, "Man, what better way to explain what I'm feeling than with the help of my main girl Tina Belcher."

So here we are. The spirit animal that is Tina Belcher is here to accurately explain how I'm feeling going into my senior year. You do you, Tina.

1. YES. I'M ALMOST TO THE FINISH LINE. PRAISE THE GOOD LORD, HALLELUJAH.

I'm gonna kill this last year. I'm gonna look great everyday. I know I slacked the last few years, but this is the last one.

2. I need to look amazing.

Actually, on second thought, scratch that. I need to focus more on my classes than how I look. Besides, I like wearing the same shirt three days in a row and not brushing my hair.

3. Alright, The excitement is fading.

Holy hell. I'm graduating this year. I actually have to get a real job - start an actual career..

4. Oh my gosh. What if I can't even get the job I want RIGHT AFTER I graduate?

What if I can't even get a job? Lord. Have. Mercy.

5. What if I can't even get a job in my field?

6. What. Will. I. Do.

7. I need to breathe.

Everything will be fine. I'll be fine.

8. But no more summer break.

No more *occasionally* missing a class and sleeping in super late. No more weekends off to go out on the town with friends and go just a little crazy.

9. No. This is good. I'm gonna get a great job and I'll love it.

No more classes every day. That's a dang blessing. Breatheeeee.

10. Bring on senior year. I've TOTALLY got this.

Alright, I slightly got this...