To The Best Friends At Different Colleges During Our Senior Year

Though we're attending different schools now, we're in this together.

379

To my best friends in our senior year,

We started out on this educational journey together at a community college where we all met several years ago. At that point in time, we all had our gaze set upon the future and it seems that future is now here.

We're now entering into our senior year of college and graduation is fast approaching. Though our time together came to an end and we headed in separate directions, our friendships never faltered. For that, I am so truly blessed.

Despite our differing work and school schedules, you've always made time for me when I've needed it. Because of geography, we haven't been able to see each other as much as we used to, but that hasn't stopped you from being my number one supporters. Whether it's been through FaceTime calls or comments on a status, I've always felt like you guys have been here with me every step of the way.

I probably don't say this enough but I want you to know that I am so extremely proud of each of you. You've overcome any obstacle that crossed your path, never letting adversity steer you away from your goals. You've never lost sight of what's important.

With that being said, my wish for you in our senior year is that you continue to grow and to love and cherish each and every moment. Feel empowered, feel accomplished- you deserve that and so much more.

Thanks for being the wonderful ladies you are. Our crossing of paths has been nothing short of a blessing. In fact, I don't know where I'd be without my twisted sisters. I love you both and can't wait to watch you guys receive your degrees.

Love Always,

Jenna