Send My Love To Your New Lover

Send My Love To Your New Lover

Treat her better.

44
Send My Love To Your New Lover

Treat her better.

I know the type of man you're capable of being, and it may not have been the right time or place for the two of us but please don't put her through hell like you did to me. It would be easy for me to be bitter about my feelings towards you, it would be even easier for me to hate the new person in your life, but I don't. All I ask of you is that you treat her better. I ask that you treat her with the respect, and dignity that every woman deserves to be treated with.

I wouldn't wish the way you made me feel upon anyone, especially her because I know exactly how happy you make her because you used to make me that happy, too. You used to be everything to me, but now it's her turn.

Tell her you love her, every single day, and mean it. Love her unconditionally, every second of every day, with your entire heart. Give her 110 percent of yourself, be her biggest fan and her greatest confidant. Be her comfort, provide her with happiness. Give her your all, like I wished so badly you would've given me.

I have no doubt in my mind that you can become the man I'd always hoped you'd be for me. You are handsome and smart. You're funny and kind. You've been through hell and back, and I know that she sees what I once saw. I know that she cares deeply about you because it's nearly impossible not to. It's impossible to look into your eyes and not see the man behind the boy. It's impossible not to fall in love with everything you are, so just let her do that. Don't be afraid to fall either. When she smiles, smile back. When she says something corny, laugh. When it gets tough and you think it would be easier to give up, don't.

I hope shes able to break down those walls that you've built so high.

I hope for the best for you, I hope that you give her your all.

I hope she's everything you ever dreamed of.

I hope you're everything she's ever dreamed of.

I hope you treat her better.