Self Care Tips That Will Get You Through The End Of The School Year

11 Self Care Tips That You Need To Get Through The End Of The School Year

Summer is just around the corner!

75

As the school year closes it is so important to continue to take care of yourself every day. Final exams can be super difficult and stressful, but taking time during your day to practice self-care can get you through it. A little bit can go a long way, so remember that any progress is still progress! We all get overwhelmed sometimes, but it is how you deal with that emotion that matters. Be patient and loving towards yourself always. Caring for your own body and mental health should always be a top priority.

I hope you have a great end of the school year!

1. Take frequent study breaks

Don't forget to give your mind a rest while studying for your exams. Taking a short break to focus your mind on something else can relieve major stress.

2.  Treat your skin

Pick a night during your busy week to nourish your skin. Indulge in products like face masks, oils, and lotions. Your skin will thank you.

3. Try something you've been wanting to do

During your free time, try an activity or new place that you have never experienced. It can be a good stress reliever and you might find something new you really like. Consider one of my personal favorite hobbies: bullet journaling!

4. Clean your room

Cleaning is a quite calming activity and it just might help you clear your mind as well. A clean room can help you feel more productive and encourage you to keep getting tasks done.

5. Declutter your papers

The end of the year is the perfect time to get rid of all the papers from the semester you've been holding onto. Empty out your folders to prepare for the next fall.

6. Do a quick workout

Stretch out your muscles and help your body out by getting at least one workout a week.

7. Start a happy song playlist

Collect some of your favorite mood improving music to listen to whenever you're stressed out or feeling down.

8.  Unplug for awhile

Take some time away from your phone to relax and give your brain a break from processing all your notifications.

9.  Make exciting summer plans

Plan something over the summer that you can look forward to as you're finishing school. It can help provide you from motivation to get through the end of the school year.

10.  Spend time with friends

People often travel over the summer, or if you're in college return to their hometown, so it's a good idea to spend some time with them before the school year ends. It can also help you become less stressed and happier.

11. Eat a good breakfast everyday

Fuel your body in the morning to help feel more awake and more productive throughout the day.