Seeking Truth In Your Lies

Seeking Truth In Your Lies

Value Your Word.

8
Seeking Truth In Your Lies
Truth Seeker

There is no doubt that times are changing, but I don't necessarily think it is taking a turn for the better. I mean that on a collective level. The world is suffering with greed and words of hate creating uncertainty. Through my experience growing up in this world I have come to undo all the words of hate that this world has caused me to intake. It has been a process but through it I have become or are trying my best to be a man of my word. Often times more than not I find myself speaking with people for the sake of bullshit. Is anything you are saying coming from a place of truth? Why is it not? We all know that saying that goes, actions speak louder than words.

I used to focus on the action part of that saying but I am coming to a realization that the cause of the action is in the word, in our word, in the truth we speak. Why is it becoming harder for us to speak our truth? One thing that my dad has taught me ever since I was a child, it has been to speak my truth. I used to ask a bunch of questions as a young one, and I remember my dad answering in Spanish when he genuinely did not have an answer to my question, "I honestly don't know little one, I don't." As a child it upset me that my father could not answer my question because in my little world my father knew it all, I mean he was my father, he HAS to know everything. Coming from another perspective now I come to see that as my biggest question in life now, why can't people be impeccable with their word? Thank you dad for teaching me one of the most valuable morals of this life, being honest with my word. I know I am not crazy on this one because on Don Miguel Ruiz's book The Four Agreements, one of the four agreements IS to be impeccable with your word.

I hope to inspire some people out of this to recognize that their word is utterly important, and hope that if you cannot do something, then do not compromise to it. I have lost and gained friendships because how honest I am, sure it's hurt, but the real people who are meant to be in your life will be the ones who can love you even when you speak your truth, the ones that can accept you as you are, the ones who love you for who you are. At the end of the day they say, whoever they are, that the truth will set you free, and believe me when I say this, your truth will attract your people, don't worry about the ones who can't handle your word, they weren't meant to be in it in the first place. Lets break away from the illusion and jump into the train of reality, the one that matters, the one that is worth the struggle. Truth is love in many ways too because you don't hold false pretense of something you are not. Love is truth because you wouldn't want those who love you to lie to you about what is really going on.

Truth is honesty, and honesty is key. Your word is what matters, your word is what counts. It gets harder to trust people who are not men of their word. And I say man because at the time being it is a man world. But I am a woman of my word, a seeker of truth because my truth is my reality and my truth has set me free and will continue to set me into freedom. Because my word is truth, I have ridden the wings and learnt how to fly and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you.