20 Seattle Dudes' Tinder Bios That Sum Up The Seattle Dating World In A Nutshell

If you are reading this and come across your bio, just know you made my day.

865
Lauren Gallup

"So you just swipe right if you think they're cute and have a funny bio?" These were my initial thoughts as my best friend created a Tinder for me (something I yelled at her for doing at first). Within the past month, I have come across some interesting, disturbing, and hilarious biographies within the area of Seattle and Bellingham.

I can guess what some people are thinking: "Why on earth would you download a dating app that is based solemnly on 1-5 pictures?" Well, to be completely honest, I thought the exact same thing. But after messing around with it for a month, I found it more entertaining than anything! I decided to keep this app to find the most interesting people who have decided to share their puns, quotes or intriguing personality traits through their profile.

I hope these next 20 partial bios will make you smile or cringe as much I did.

1. The man who will make all your dreams appear:

"Are you a magician? Because abraca-DAMN girl."

2. Swipe-Right Steven:

"Steven

Stev

St

Sw

Swipe

Swipe Right."

3. The dad bod and proud man:

"I'm everything you dreamt of, but with a belly."

4. The clever Costco shopper:

"Let's be real, Tinder is like going through Costco, taking free samples, and finally finding something you like."

5. The man who will write a symphony for you:

"Looking for women who will break my heart so I can make more music."

6. The 'punniest' man on Tinder:

"Science recently discovered that enduring one bad pun extends your life by 3 hours. Stick with me, and you'll live forever."

7. The one who knows it all goes downhill after 18:

"I peaked in high school."

8. Never super-like and save yourself from a stolen TV:

"Homeless and looking to move in with you on the first date."

9. Swipe right so your best friend doesn't have to:

"Girls, the sooner one of you bites the bullet and becomes my girlfriend, the sooner I'll leave the rest of you alone... Take one for the team. "

10. The bad boy who even supplies the perfect lighting:

"My perfect date: I pick you up in my blue Dodge Dart. You get in. Candles are lit. You go "Isn't this dangerous?" And I go "Yes, but I like dangerous."

11. The one who knows he is more photogenic than you (sorry to say):

"That's not my baby. I just thought I looked good in that photo."

12. The 5/10 man:

"I like to think of myself as a 10 in progress."

13. The guy who you will overeat with on the first date:

"I tell people I watch Netflix with the subtitles on to better understand the dialogues but in reality, I can't hear the movie over the food I'm eating."

14. A class act with high standards:

"Wine, cocaine, and caviar."

15. The guy who will go shot for shot with you:

"I just wanna find someone who can consume as much alcohol as me."

16. I'm pretty sure he is a fictional being:

"Godzilla in the streets, King Kong in the sheets."

17. The one who makes you feel bad for not having your sh*t together:

"I don't just have my ducks in a row, they march single file and quack on queue."

18. Swipe left or you might as well message yourself:

"I hate the outdoors, and talking, and dating... So why am I on here?"

19. You'll be glad you super liked this guy:

"I'm a business owner. I may be ugly but I'll have lots of money some day. Take advantage of that."

20. For goodness sake, swipe right so he has someone to talk to:

"The only thing lower than my standards is my self-esteem."

I would like to thank all of the men who are on Tinder that supported this article.

From Your Site Articles