Throughout our journeys, we will enter many different seasons of purpose, transformation, and growth. These seasons come and go, and they always come when they're supposed to. They are not meant to hurt you or defeat you, but wake you up just a bit.
There are many different signs that point towards these seasons of growth, all of which are intended to help you - wait for it - grow. Do not resist. Do not question.
Instead, be on the lookout for these 10 signs:
1. You weren't necessarily prepared.
The season may have crept up on you, but you soon realized it was there.
2. You turn toward a new MUSE.
Whether its working out, God, writing, or singing, you've begun to find something that makes you feel like everything is going to be okay.
3. You become connected to the universe and its signs.
You're noticing signs and signals you haven't before.
4. You become in touch with your emotions.
And you know how to control them.
5. You had to make tough choices.
But it's going to work out.
6. Responsibilities are piling up.
It may be overwhelming, but you can get through it.
7. You are able to reflect.
You are able to see pinpoint what you need to work on.
8. You sway back and forth from uneasiness to confidence.
That's normal, as you are growing. It can be scary.
9. You prepare for the lessons ahead.
And you're excited to see what's in store.
10. You tell yourself it's going to be OK.
Because it will be.
Embrace this opportunity to grow for not only yourself, but those around you.