Season 13 of Grey's Anatomy is Making Me Angry Already

Somehow this season has already managed to make me so angry, yet unable to peel my eyes off the screen.

16

Warning! Spoiler Alert!

Last Thursday, the new season of "Grey's Anatomy" aired on TV. The show continues right where we left off at the end of Season 12. continues with the finally of Season 12. Alex Karev brings in Deluca after discovering him helping Jo into bed after they spent the night at the bar drinking. When Alex walks in and sees Deluca, he thinks that he is trying to make a move on Jo and begins to beat him up.

In Season 13, Alex brings Deluca into the hospital and he is in bad shape. The episode then takes off with Bailey and the police trying to figure out who beat up Deluca. Alex is faced with a decision, whether or not to turn himself in or to allow the other doctors who know what he did to turn him in.

I'm not going to lie. This episode made me really angry. Here's why.

1. Alex Karev resorts to his old ways.

Alex has grown so much in 13 seasons. In the first couple of seasons, he's overly aggressive, angry, and well kind of like a pig. Since then he has grown so much. Though he ultimately turns himself in this episode, the incident still makes him freak out and resort to his overly aggressive ways of throwing a punch before talking things out.

2. Alex Karev is probably going to jail.

There are only two of the original interns left on the show, Alex and Meredith. Alex going to jail means that there is a possibility of him being written off. After all, it seems very unrealistic that he wouldn't face some sort of discipline whether it's jail or being fired from Grey Sloan memorial.

3. Jo and Alex are probably done.

Though I hate Jo, she is good for Alex. Alex finally found somebody that makes him happy and helped him clean up his act. I'm not sure that they will survive this which will probably break Alex. But Jo's character is a handful, all the time. I know she has been through a lot but sometimes she can be too much.

Next week's show can't come fast enough. Somehow this season has already managed to make me so angry, yet unable to peel my eyes off the screen.