Reasons to Wear Scrunchies

7 Reasons To Convert To The Scrunchie Lifestyle If You Haven’t Already

3. They're cute and aesthetically pleasing.

760
https://www.instagram.com/p/BogpTdZFSXk/?taken-by=_barefootwanderer
_barefootwanderer | Instagram

I'm sure I'm not the only girl who's noticed the scrunchie trend. One day you're seeing a cute scrunchie on a friend's wrist, the next it's on every girl's wrist, hair, in-stores, online — even your grandma's wearing it (literally — scrunchies are retro).

I swear, in a blink of an eye, the trend was everywhere. And I'm not complaining. As a matter of fact, I've converted to the scrunchie lifestyle myself. It's the only form of hair tie I use. I refuse to go back to those ugly black hair ties.

If you haven't converted yet, here are 7 reasons why you need to head to your nearest Walmart and stock up.

1. NO DAMAGE.

You hear that, ladies and long-haired gents? No. Damage.

2. No harsh indents.

Kind of goes in line with the "no damage" perk, but there's also no harsh indents. You know, the ones you get after having your hair up for an extensive period of time? Yeah, don't worry about that anymore. Scrunchies are indentless!

'Nuff said.

4. They're collectable. 

I use to never know what to say when people asked me if I collected anything--now I do.

5. Easier to find than black hair ties.

How many times have you lost your favorite black hair tie?

6. Won't break.

Doesn't it suck when your hairband snaps? These are reliable.

7. Makes for a cute bracelet.

OK, come on. Admit it. It looks cute on your wrist, doesn't it?