17 Christmas Gifts To Give The Schitt’s Creek Diehard Fan That Are ‘Simply The Best’

So who's going to get me a Moira Rose vocabulary calendar?

131728

I have been obsessed with the Rose family since Season 1 of "Schitt's Creek," and my mom is fully convinced that I am a little bit Alexis. My quarantine mood depended on the hilarious sitcom and lighthearted one-liners. The character growth, inspirational fashion, and progressive community just touch the surface as to why this show is untouchable.

From stocking stuffers to eight days of Hannukah gifts to everything in between, here are 17 gifts to give the "Schitt's Creek" diehard:

1. A very "schitty" coloring book

Color your anxiety way for $16.00.

2. The world is falling apart around us vinyl sticker

Urban General Store

Truest words I've head all year.

$3.95

3. Moira Rose pin

Redbubble

Moira Rose has the very best words to share. Purchase this scratch-resistant pin for $3.79.

4. "Schitt's Creek" coaster set

Amazon

If coasters don't shout, "I'm adulting," I don't know what does.

Let Schitt's Creek quotes protect your counters now for only $30.00.

5. Rosebud Motel bath mat

Redbubble

I want this one so bad.

Order it now for $21.68.

6. Fold in the cheese spoons

Redbubble

Honestly, I'd have the same response.

Grab this set starting at $11.00.

7. "Schitt's Creek" wine labels

Etsy

If I could develop a palate for wine, this is the first thing I would buy.

Grab this hilarious set of labels now for $9.90.

8. "Schitt's Creek" socks

Target

Am I the only one who had no idea that Target sold these socks?

Grab them now for $14.99.

9. Best wishes & warmest regards duo sweatshirts

Amazon

Match with your best friend now for $39.99.

10. The Moira Rose vocabulary calendar

Etsy

You'll be talking like Moira before you know it.

Grab it now for $35.71.

11. What does burning smell like potholder

Etsy

I know what burning smells like, but I don't know how to describe it.

Keep your hands protected for only $10.00.

12. I'm trying very had not to connect with people right now face mask

Redbubble

Same, dude, same.

Keep David Rose close for $9.58.

13. Ew, David sweatshirt

Etsy

Every time I see this sweatshirt, I vividly hear Alexis' voice.

Share the "Ew, David" moment now starting at $29.99.

14. Rosebud Motel robe

Schitt's Creek Shop

Cue the chocolate-covered strawberries, sparkling wine, and Rosebud Motel robes.

Purchase your very own for $52.00.

15. I'd kill for a good coma right now mug

Etsy

Imagine sipping your favorite hot cocoa in this cup.

Make your wishes come true starting at $16.00.

16. "Schitt's Creek" prayer candles

Etsy

I... have... no... words.

Pray all day every day with these prayer candles starting at $10.49.

17. Smells like David Rose candle

Etsy

Flowers? Cedar? A mix of both? What are our thoughts?

Here's your chance to smell David Rose for $17.00.