Scavenging For Classes As Told By 'Hunger Games'

If the odds were in my favor, my enrollment window would be open before yours.
7

This past week with scheduling classes has been a nightmare. I had my schedule ready months in advance and I believed that it would all work out as soon as my time slot opened. Well, I think this every time and of course it's a terrible idea. I have never once gotten the schedule I needed. This semester, I also had to balance going to two schools and working out my schedule to provide time to drive back and forth to them.

I can't be the only one that deals with this struggle. When trying to plan for your future and get into the major you desire it's difficult to not worry constantly. Scheduling your semester is a huge part of where this stress comes from. You have to get the classes in to meet your milestones for the semester while not trying to drown in difficult classes. If your schedule doesn't work out like you planned and you don't get into the courses you need, welcome to my world. You may end up taking Microbiology, Anatomy, and Anatomy lab all in the same semester.

Let's say a blessing for all of us in hopes that we got/get the classes we needed and survive this spring semester. Here are some thoughts we all have when planning and scurrying to get the perfect schedule.

1. This schedule could not be any more perfect.

2. Okay, my enrollment window opens tomorrow morning.

3. May the odds be ever in my favor, right?

4. *Enrollment opens, gets into two courses*5. Well, not what I was hoping for.

6. It's okay I can fix this.

7. I'll keep refreshing.

8. Someone is sure to drop.

9. Okay, not funny anymore, drop the course.

10. I'm going to fail out of my major.

11. Why did I choose this major.

12. This semester will destroy me.

However upset you may be out your schedule this semester, just remember to look on the bright side. At least it isn't the real Hunger Games. Everyone enjoy their spring semester and happy hunting!