The Ultimate 10-Day Scary Movie Countdown To Halloween

10 creepy movies to get you from the 21st through the 31st

440
Blumhouse

10. The Shining

Starting the countdown off with a psychological thriller. Jack Nicholson's iconic performance depicts a man who snapped in solitude and turned on his own family.

9. Sinister

One of the more scarier "demon" characters I've seen in most movies. Major plot twist ending.

8. The Hills Have Eyes

Forewarning: this is one of the most brutal and gory movies I've ever seen. There is a violent and very realistic rape scene as well as cannibalism.

7. 28 Days Later

Scariest zombie movie.

6. Ring

Must watch the original Japanese 1998 version!

5. Silence of the Lambs

One of my personal favorite movies of all genres. Hannibal Lector will charm his way into your head then eat your soul. Literally. He's a cannibal. Silence of the Lambs is another psychological thriller for the list.

4. Alien

I'm a low key sci-fi nerd and this is definitely the best movie involving a monster of some kind.

3. Rosemary's Baby

This is definitely the wild card of this list. It's an psychologically thrilling indie movie.

2. The Conjuring

The Conjuring is the first movie involving demons that actually scared me. Beware if you're not a fan of pop outs.

1. The Exorcist

Must watch the original 1973 version! The Exorcist is a classic among horror movies and rightfully so.

From Your Site Articles