"Say Yes to the Dress" has been conquering TLC since 2007 and has been giving brides and wedding dress lovers insight into one of the most iconic wedding dress stores in the country. Kleinfeld Bridal if filled with top designers from around the world as well as within their own business. Randy is definitely a well known and loved stylist and designer within the Klienfield. And if you have ever watched this show, EVER there is a definite possibility that you have had one if not ALL of these thoughts while watching.
1. "I'm sorry, how much did you just say that dress was?"
I could buy a car for that price!
2. "I find you annoying but I can't wait for you too fall in love with a dress that's completely not what you expected!"
Things would go a whole lot smoother if you just try it on. Just try it, I dare ya.
3. "Dear lord her entire entourage fills the entire room. She'll never be able to please ALL of them."
When you look at an entourage and just tell which ones are going to be the killers.
4. When they try on a dress that's see through corset, "Well that's different."
It's definitely not my style but do you boo.
5. "I liked the other one better."
But of course they always go for the the wrong one.
6. When a bride tries on something way out of her budget, "DON'T DO IT! You're going to try it on and love it and then have your heart broken!"
I didn't realize the weight of those price tags as a innocent teen. But now I realize that some of these dresses could buy a nicer, newer model of my car!
7. The bride should be crying tears of joy not of sadness because of you.
If somebody ever said I looked like a whale in tissue paper they can show themselves to the door.
8. "Ugh Randy help this girl out!"
I wish I had a Randy when I go wedding shopping!
9. "UGH THAT'S THE ONE! Get a veil on her and let's go!"
Wait...that veil is how much?!
There are some episodes that are easier to watch than others. Especially when a bride goes into the appointment super excited and then leaves empty handed and confused. Whether that's their own pride or closed mind that brought them to that point or their grandma refuses to budge on their traditional views. But with these hard moments, there are moments of victory that make us happy for the bride who says the famous words, "I'm saying yes to the dress!" even while we break out thinking about the initial price of the dress without the alterations and accessories.