Ah Friday. The blessed day of the week that kicks off the wonderful weekend. You have it planned where you are going to tackle everything on your to do list. You're going to clean, you're going to do laundry and even have a special date night with your boo. Maybe even grab a couple drinks with some friends. No matter what, you are not letting the weekend go to waste. Then, before you know it,
It's as if the second you went to bed Friday night (or Saturday morning, I won't judge) it immediately skips over Saturday and you are left with one single day to get everything done. The Sunday scaries are real and if you feel the stress that comes with them, you've probably said these one-liners to your boyfriend at some point during the weekend.
1. "Sunday scaries are a joke!"
2. You think just because it's 2 a.m. Sunday morning that we can't have another drink?"
3. "Babe, the laundry will get done, we have all weekend!"
4. "Let's go out with our friends tonight! We have plenty of time to clean the kitchen."
5. "What do you mean we should go home? It's not even midnight!"
6. "But, what if I never get a chance to sing "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" at a karaoke bar again!?"
7. "Oh don't worry, I'm not going to let the Sunday scaries stress me out!"
8. "I won't have a hangover tomorrow!"
9. "I'm a perfectly capable adult!"
10. "OMG, BABE WHAT DID I DO?"
11. "What do you mean I sang karaoke until 2 in the morning? I don't even like karaoke!"
12. "I had, HOW many drinks?"
13. "Babe, we NEED to get laundry done."
14. "Why is this house such a mess?"
15. "Why didn't you stop me?!"
16. "Please clean the bathroom, my head hurts too much."
17. "No, I do NOT have a hangover!"
18. "Baby, can we pleaseeee take a nap?" *Says while crying*
19. "I just wanted to have ONE *sobs* GOOD *sobs* NIGHT."
20. *blows nose in boyfriends shirt*"We have NO time to get anything done!"
21. "I'm never going out again!"
22. "I can't adult!"
23. "Well, I guess it wasn't THAT bad.."
24. "I mean, we made some progress, we have clean underwear!"
25. "I can see the floor, I think we did a lot today."
26. "You know what would be a great idea? Drinks."
27. "Can we order buffalo wings for dinner?"
28. "I still don't think I was that drunk."
29. "The Sunday scaries did NOT get me."
30. "We should do this again next weekend!"
31. "Adulting is easy!"