31 Christian pick up lines that are our saving graces
Religion

31 Christian pick up lines that are our saving grace

Wanna be flirty and still leave room for Jesus? These are bound to help!

6614
https://unsplash.com/photos/BgJ65SNpXSs

Have you ever caught yourself staring at someone and thinking 'wow God spent a little extra time on you'.... but you don't have the words to say to them? Well here are some great lines to use, and yes they work trust me I use them on my boyfriend all the time!

1. How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?

2. If we were around with Noah… then you + me = pair

3. So last night I was reading the book of Numbers, and then I realized, I don't have yours.

4. I didn't know angels flew this low.

5. Is it hot in here or is that just the Holy Spirit burning inside of you?

6. Is it a sin that you stole my heart?

7. I just want you to know, I'm praying for you… No, I'm praying "FOR" you

8. We talk a lot about being Spirit-led. Well, the spirit led me straight to you.

9. Your hair is like a flock of goats.

10. For you I would slay two Goliaths.

11. Hey girl. Are you a Fisher of men? Cause you just reeled me in!

12. The word says 'Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry'… how about dinner?

13. You put the stud in Bible study

14. I'm no Joseph… perhaps you can help me interpret the dreams I've been having about you?

15. What's your name and number so I can add you to my prayer list?

16. You and me, we're like loaves and fishes. We just might be a miracle together.

17. My parents are home, wanna come over?

18. I may not have a job right now, and I may live in my parents' basement, but I swear to you I'm storing up treasure in heaven and my mansion is gonna rock.

19. You are perfect, except with all the sin.

20. I was reading my Bible the other day, and I was wondering if you know what Paul meant by "greet one another with a holy kiss?"

21. You must be a Bible verse, because I can't stop memorizing you.

22. Wanna highlight Bible verses together?

23. Is that a mirror in your Bible? Because I see you reflecting Christ!

24. You look like a knight in shining armor. "I just so happen to be wearing the armor of God."

25. Are you the temple vail? Because you're ripped!

26. (When someone sneezes) I'd say bless you, but it looks like God already did.

27. 'Is this seat saved?' 'No, but I am'

28. Are you a Pharisee, because you're the fairest one I see.

29. I was going to read Proverbs 31, then realized I could just study you instead.

30. Hey girl, do you prefer sloppy wet or unforeseen?

31. Hey girl, wanna know why Solomon had so many wives? It's because he never met you.