San Diego’s Best Yacht Charter & Boat Rental
News

From the sumptuous air-conditioned saloon, ideal for executive meetings, to the sprawling outdoor areas perfect for summer parties, our colossal Catamaran is sure to leave a lasting impression.

105

.

From the sumptuous air-conditioned saloon, ideal for executive meetings, to the sprawling outdoor areas perfect for summer parties, our colossal Catamaran is sure to leave a lasting impression. Whether you’re treating your current employees or showing new clients a good time, the Eco Cat is the ideal setting for your next corporate event.

With more than enough space for up to 120 guests, we have everything you need for an awe-inspiring event, including a range of catering options tailored to your needs. From fun team building days out on the water, to grand incentive trips and parties, we can provide an elevated experience that speaks to your wider business goals.

Host Your Wedding On a Sailing Yacht

There’s something incredibly romantic about a wedding on a yacht. Make your special day one to remember by inviting all of your friends and family aboard San Diego's wildest and most beautiful catamaran. We are on hand to help plan the day of your dreams, including unforgettable ceremonies right on board, followed by dinner and dancing under the stars.

We can customize your yacht wedding itinerary, whether you’re thinking of tying the knot to a backdrop of a deserted tropical beach, or want to say ‘I do,’ in front of San Diego's famous arch. Our incredible Eco Cat also features a separate VIP space for you to use as you choose, from bridal preparations to quiet moments with your new spouse.

ENJOY SAN DIEGO’S SUN & SIGHTS

Renting a luxury yacht has never been so much fun! Book the triton charters for an all-inclusive private yacht charter of your choosing! From corporate events to wildlife watching, there’s no better way to mark the occasion than with your own private yacht charter. Sail worry-free as our Captain and Crew are included on all power catamaran boat rides and enjoy some of San Diego’s best catering on board. Let us do all the work so you and your party can sail San Diego’s best areas aboard our 58-foot catamaran on the waters of San Diego. Take in the sun and sights on our beautiful outer deck or check out our luxurious interior salon with gorgeous panoramic, 360-degree views. Give us a call or fill out the form and set out for your next adventure!

Sailing in Style: Luxury Yachting for More Fun at Sea

On our 58-foot catamaran, you and your guests can explore the entire San Diego area as you’ve never seen it before. At sea, we can comfortably fit up to 48 passengers. If you need to host a larger party or you’re looking to sync up with local wedding venues, we can dock alongside a nearby hotel or add a second rafted wedding yacht to double the maximum capacity.

When it comes to San Diego Bay tours for corporate events and team building, our hospitality suite is perfect for throwing all kinds of parties. You and your guests can spread out and lounge around in style while our crew attends to your every need. Spend more time taking in the views during unique team-building activities while we take care of everything else.

Professional Catamaran Rentals for a Seamless Experience

With 16 years in the catamaran rental business, the professionals at triton charters know how to throw a party a sea. We have the experience to make sure you and your guests have everything you need as you leave the shore behind. Intimate and spacious, power catamarans give you the best of both worlds. Our Captain and Crew are included on all private yacht charter outings, so you can sail worry-free. You and your guests can also enjoy some of San Diego’s best catering options with a dinner cruise onboard. Let us do all the work so you and your party can sail across the turquoise waters of San Diego in style.

Take your event to the next level with a San Diego day cruise. Triton charters is here to create an experience you and your guests will never forget. Contact us to learn more about our catamaran sailing charters and start planning your adventure today.

San Digeo Yacht Charter

San Diego is a Beautiful City set on the water with so much to offer. The San Diego Bay stretches for miles and has much to be appreciated for. Sights include San Diego’s Downtown City Dolphins, Sea Lions, and so much more! Sailing on the San Diego Bay allows you to experience all of these beautiful sights while you Discover Sailing. Come Experience your San Diego Vacation from a different vantage point, the water.

Jet ski and wave runners is San Diego’s premier private yacht charter network. With a growing fleet of private yachts and boats available for charter, we can accommodate virtually any party or event from 1 to 1,000 guests for something as simple as an intimate dinner cruise for a romantic couple to large corporate events. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing San Diego Harbor tour, a wedding at sea, a sport fishing excursion, a sunset cruise, a “boatel” for a unique overnight experience, or an exciting day of dolphin and whale watching, jet ski and wave runners is sure to have a private yacht available to accommodate you and your guests. All of the yachts listed on this site are skippered by US Coast Guard licensed captains and professional crew to make your day on San Diego Bay a safe, fun, and memorable one.

Jet ski and wave runners Boat Rentals

Jet Ski Rentals San Diego is the longest established boat rental, charter, and tour company in San Diego. We’ve been a family-owned business since. We have 4 full-time locations covering both bays, and all experience levels are welcome!