San Diego Attractions

7 Must-See Attractions for Your San Diego Vacation

Pro Tip: Don't forget to stay classy.

80

San Diego is a beautiful city with wonderful weather year-round and a myriad of attractions for people of all ages and interests, so it doesn't come as a shock that many people love to vacation here. So whether you're looking to visit "America's Finest City" or you're a local looking to explore the wonderful city, here are a few can't-miss attractions you should make sure to see while you're here!

1. Balboa Park

Balboa Park boasts beautiful architecture and many of San Diego's best attractions, including museums, gardens, and restaurants. Not to mention, it's a great place to explore and have a totally Instagram-worthy photo shoot.

2. The San Diego Zoo

upload.wikimedia.org

World-famous and rightfully so, the San Diego Zoo is huge and newly renovated. It's home to a bunch of super cool animals and you can even take a sky ride across the park and get a beautiful view of Balboa Park and downtown San Diego.

3. Old Town

c1.staticflickr.com

Old Town is home to cute shops and authentic Mexican restaurants, as well as San Diego's most haunted location, the Whaley House. So if you're ever interested in dinner and a ghost tour, Old Town is the perfect spot.

4. Mission Beach

c1.staticflickr.com

Not only is Mission Beach a great place to hold a beach bonfire, but it's also home to Belmont Park, a small but super cute boardwalk/amusement park. You can take a spin on their roller coaster by day and host a cozy bonfire in one of the fire pits once the sun goes down.

5. SeaWorld

Since the release of Blackfish, SeaWorld has been given a really bad rap. However, not only does SeaWorld play a huge part in sea life protection and conservation efforts, their theme park has so much more than just killer whales. They have attractions that appeal to people of all ages.

6. Coronado

c1.staticflickr.com

Coronado is technically a different city than San Diego, but it's just a quick trip over the Coronado bridge and you're there. Coronado has beautiful beaches and is home to the reportedly haunted Hotel del Coronado.

7. Petco Park

c1.staticflickr.com

While the San Diego Padre's aren't the most competitive team, any baseball fan will have a good time at Petco Park. Additionally, the park's food selection is pretty good (if a little overpriced).

So whether you're a San Diego native or a tourist, San Diego is an awesomely beautiful place to explore! Just do me a favor and stay classy while you're here.