7 Reasons Going To The Same College As Your Sibling Is The Best

#7. You know they always have your back.

20
Ashley Chiappetta

For most people, the college experience means saying goodbye to seeing your family. But, for us lucky few who happen to attend the same college as one (or more) of our siblings, we get to see them whenever we want and it's pretty awesome. Here are 7 reasons why going to the same college as your sibling(s) is the absolute best.

1. There's always someone to hangout with.

Need someone to hangout, study, grab food or workout with? They're most always down. Plus they make great buddies for coffee runs.

2. It's a little piece of home with you at school.

Sometimes you just need to be around family to remind yourself of who you are. Especially when you're faced with big decisions or challenges. They'll listen to you vent and they'll try to understand.

3. Their friends are your friends.

Growing up close in age, you've most likely shared friends all throughout your life. When getting to college, friendships are even better because you're constantly meeting new people through them and vice versa. It's especially fun when you are in different classes and majors because it keeps your friend circles interesting, exciting and diverse.

4. They always get you.

You can always count on them to be genuinely interested in what's happening in your life. It's one relationship and friendship you can count on to never feel forced.

5. You can take classes together and team up on homework and group projects.

Working on a group project is a little easier when you're partnered with someone you know how to get along with. That, or you know how you differ in study habits and you can figure out a way to work together to get the most work done efficiently.

6. You can share textbooks.

Nothing better than saving money on textbooks when college is so expensive.

7. You know they always have your back.

Throughout it all, you know they'll always be there for you. You can count on them to have your back, and support you through the crazy college experience. It keeps things exciting and fun, and it makes adventures more worthwhile. You'll create memories for a lifetime, and have stories to share with the rest of your family for years to come. Plus, it'll give you hilarious and embarrassing moments to remind one another of when you reflect on the college days. While some people might not understand why siblings would want to go to the same college, for those of us lucky few who are living it: it's the best thing and we wouldn't have it any other way.