Saltoriya

Saltoriya

A show you don't want to miss
6

Living in Reno, I have always gone to the Eldorado showroom to see the shows there, but I have never actually paid attention to them or cared about the artistic talent.

Now that I work at the Eldorado showroom as a hostess (a.k.a. an usher), I have to watch the shows more often and I am able to appreciate details and talents and pay more attention to what is happening.

Saltoriya is the show that is currently playing. It started playing on Aug. 4 and will be playing until Nov. 15. The performers are from various place in Europe and the U.S. (as far as I know). In my opinion, it is almost like a Cirque du Soleil show with an American twist. It’s a show you don’t want to miss.

Without divulging too much about the show, there are various acts that catch your breath each time. Each one brings you to the edge of your seat. Try to imagine acts like those in Cirque du Soleil, but with a less mysterious vibe and more upbeat story to it.

Head over to the Eldorado to check out this show. It’s a good way to start a date night with your significant other or a good first date for that crush you’ve been meaning to take out. When you purchase tickets, you also get a coupon for half off any entrée in any restaurant in the Eldorado. So you’re killing two birds with one stone when it comes to a date night. Treat your lady, treat your man, treat your friends, treat you family…either way you all win with a show for the night.

(Disclaimer: This is not an article reviewing the show or advertising it; it is for the sole purpose of talking about an event happening in Reno.)