53 Phrases Every College Student Is Guilty Of Saying

53 Phrases And One-Liners Every College Student Is Guilty Of Saying Throughout The Year

"If I wake up at 8:20 It'll take me 20 minutes to shower, 10 minutes to brush and stuff, 10 minutes to eat, leave at 9, and be on time to class while still getting an extra 20 minutes of sleep."

733

Over the course of four or so years, we tend to say a lot of things. How we feel about this or that, the plans we have, or simple statements about ourselves or other things. We may repeat these phrases way too many times in many different ways, but they all sound the same and familiar. The best thing about being in a community like college is that no matter who is next to you, you know you and your fellow students have had identical thoughts.

We're all guilty of saying things at least once if not once a week!

1. "I stayed up all night to do this assignment. I literally saw the sun rise this morning."

2. "I have a presentation, two papers, and three midterms due this week!"

3. "I should go to the gym."

4. "The professor takes attendance? I may have to drop this class..."

5. "C's get degrees!"

6. "My roommate isn't home yet. Do you think they're OK?"

7. "11:59 right on time."

8. "I'm broke."

9. "I'll do this later."

10. "I probably shouldn't have waited to do this at the last second."

11. "Are we going out tonight?"

12. "Oh, last time I drank that stuff I def almost died."

13. "Study group?"

14. "A group project? Ugh."

15. "Hey can I have your notes from class?"

16. "Will I die with this schedule? Maybe."

17. "My schedule this semester is awesome! No Fridays classes means a three day weekend!"

18. "Hey, Dad... Can you send me some money?"

SEE ALSO: 25 Things We Still Ask Our Dads

19. "What's the point of all of this anyway?"

20. "I fell asleep in class. Again."

21. "Let's just order take out. I don't have time to cook."

22. "I will literally never use this information in my life."

23. "This is my third cup of coffee today."

24. "I miss my dog/cat!"

25. "Does anyone have a textbook PDF for so-and-so's class?"

26. "I haven't slept in two days. Two!"

27. "Why are my textbooks so expensive?"

28. "OK, I'll start this assignment at 7 p.m. on the dot. No exceptions."

29. "Oh, dang 7:01. Guess I'll have wait until 8 now."

30. "Free food? Where?"

31. "Hey! Do you wanna grab food?"

32. "Can you sign my name on the attendance sheet? Please?"

33. "Can you swipe me for lunch?"

34. "I should've woke up earlier."

35. "I studied for hours and I got a C???"

36. "The app said the bus was gonna be here in two minutes — it's been 10!"

37. "Yeah, I don't know how I passed that test."

38. "I'm hungry."

39. "Guess I'm gonna be late today."

40. "Please let this class still have a slot!!!"

41. "I need to call my mom."

42. "I need a nap."

43. "I'm thinking about changing majors."

44. "I'm dropping out."

45. "I'm gonna wake up early tomorrow, finish this assignment, do this, do that, and... who am I kidding?"

46. "Tomorrow is the day I get my life together!"

47. "Oops."

48. "Hello, professor. Could you round my grade up?"

49. "If the professor doesn't show up within 15 minutes, we get to leave."

50. "I don't care how I look anymore."

51. "I have just enough time for one episode."

52. "I should do my laundry soon."

53. "If I wake up at 8:20 It'll take me 20 minutes to shower, 10 minutes to brush and stuff, 10 minutes to eat, leave at 9, and be on time to class while still getting an extra 20 minutes of sleep."