Sadie Robertson's New Song Has A Great Message For The Church
Music

Sadie Robertson has known to speak truth and now she sings it too.

269

Duck Dynasty's Sadie Robertson just released her first worship song, along with her Live Original Worship team. The worship single, "One," went along with the theme of her most recent Live Original Tour: being united in Christ. This is the message that the Church definitely needs going into 2019.

Sadie Robertson & LO Worship - One (Lyric Video) YouTube

Sometimes we get so caught up in our differences, what style of music we worship to, whether we have flashing lights or not, how big our churches are, that we forget that we have the most important thing in common: we know Jesus. Jesus brings us together as brothers and sisters in Christ, and we need to embrace our family despite the differences between us.

I heard Sadie speak on this in October, and she kept referencing the quote, "United we stand. Divided we fall." That is completely correct; we have to come together as the Body of Christ, or we are not going to be sending the right message to the world. People who are on the outside looking in will not want to join us because they will see there is no unity between the people who are supposed to be on the same side,

I do not think it is a coincidence that this song was released right before Christmas and New Year's. God is trying to tell us that He wants His children to begin working together to advance His Kingdom. I highly doubt that God sits in Heaven and says, "I prefer this church over that church because they sing better music." NO. He isn't like that; He does not look at what style of music you sing as your worship. He looks at your heart as you worship Him: are you doing it out of adoration, or are you doing it out of obligation?

Worship isn't about the music, or the lights, or the choir or band, it is about coming together to lift up the King of kings and the Lord of lords. The Gospel is good news for ALL people, not just one specific group. If we could all understand and grasp that, we could truly change the world.

Sadie has done it again, speaking truth into a world that so desperately needs truth. Our world is reaching out for something; as Christians, we know that ultimately it is Jesus, so we need to all get on the same page in sharing that with them. If people as young as Sadie and I can understand that the Church needs to come together, I think everyone can. In the middle of the song, Sadie stops singing and begins to speak in depth about being united. Her spoken words, as well as her, sang ones, need to be heard by all generations.

Check this song out, and really proclaim this truth over yourself: "One Body. One Spirit. One anthem, I am not alone. One Father. One family." For the new year, the Lord has a vision and a goal for us: to be fully united in Him.