Running Late To Class Through GIFS

Running Late To Class Through GIFS

It's Friday morning but you still have that one lecture you don't care for.

38
Running Late To Class Through GIFS
123rf

Oh no. Something’s not right. You’re in your bed. You’re sheets are on the floor and… is that drool on your pillow? Yes, yes it is. But that’s not the thing that feels off. No, the thing that you sensed wasn’t in your bedroom, but what was happening in a lecture hall three blocks away. You reach for your phone and grown as you realize that your Friday morning class will be starting soon and you won’t be there. In the next short moments you go back and forth in your head. You compromise. You almost roll back over just to return to your slumber when it hits you hard. No. You’ve got to go to this class. You can’t blame this on senioritis anymore. You’ve got 10 minutes. And you are sure you can make it on time.

10 minutes - The thought that enters your head every time you step out of your bed.

9 minutes - The face you make when you jump in the shower.

8 minutes. The horror that hits you when you search through your closet.

7 minutes. The moment you remember you are just going to class and everyone else is also going to look like crap.

6 minutes. Remember, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

5 minutes. Gotta go. Gotta go. GOTTA GO!

4 minutes. When you stop to take a breather.

3 minutes. You’re so close, yet so far away. This is when you start to have doubts.

2 minutes. No. You can still do this. You race to your building and you get there and you’ll even have time to spare.

.

1 minute. You get to the door of your classroom and, and, AND… you see a note. “Class cancelled”...

Back to bed it is.