9 Things I Would Do If I Ruled The World

Did you know that water covers around 70% of Earths’ surface and we have only discovered 5% of that?

1171
Sara Riaño

What would be the one thing you could wish happen to you? I know what mine is and that would be to rule the world, with the ability to do anything I wanted. I believe this is better than any amount of money or any super power, and I would definitely use it to my advantage, and yours too of course! So, here is what I would do:

1. Free chocolate

It’s healthy to have some chocolate every once in a while, so why not make it free? It’s the perfect midnight snack as well.

2. No zoos

I don’t know about you, but I believe that animals should be kept in the wild where they are supposed to be. You would not want to be taken from your home and put in captivity, would you? So, FREE THE ANIMALS!

3. Safety

I would work my hardest to give everyone a place to live and a sense of security in their lives! Giving everyone shelter is also giving them safety, because living on the streets is no home for anyone.

4. Free (cheaper) education

As an education major myself, I do not see the reasoning behind such a high priced college education. Most colleges kids go to; they are paying off student loans for 10+ years after they graduate! That is ridiculous, and if I could take away this problem I would do it in a heartbeat. Everyone deserves an education, no matter how much money you have.

5. Put money towards discovering things we haven’t yet

Did you know that water covers around 70% of Earths’ surface and we have only discovered 5% of that? That is INSANE! Who knows what is out there or down below in the deep blue sea. I have always been fascinated in exploring what we have not seen yet and this would be pretty fantastic. There would probably be millions of new species discovered during this as well!

6. Parks in every neighborhood

As a young child, I remember playing on the playground every single day and my parents begging me to come home when the street lights came on. For young children today, I feel like they are so consumed by social media and technology. So, I would like to create more unique playgrounds for kids to enjoy near their homes or neighborhoods!

7. Get rid of cigarettes

As I get older, I realize how kids my age and even younger are starting to get in the habit of smoking cigarettes. I have also had family members become addicted and I believe it is one of the biggest problems in our society today. Getting rid of them would be amazing! Don’t you agree?

8. Make books free

Reading can really help your education, so making books free would just allow kids to read more and not have to worry about the prices tagged along with it!

9. Get rid of stereotypes

Our society is based on stereotypes and judgment. Getting rid of the stereotypes that make people separate in society could bring us all together to make a stronger group of people I believe! Who needs stereotypes when you have free chocolate, am I right?

Now, I know if you ruled the world you would probably have your own interesting ideas! But, here are some of mine and I hope this opens your mind to help you think about yours!