To The Roomie Who Has Turned Into A Lifelong Friend

Here's to you

266

Not everyone can say their roommate is their best friend, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Thank you for, quite literally, always being there.

From the minute we wake up to the minute we go to bed, I'm pretty sure we're always in contact. If we're not wandering around campus with each other, eating together, talking about the Real Housewives, or sitting in our living room ranting about someone or something, I'd bet my life we're texting or Snapchatting or tagging each other in memes on Facebook.

Thank you for being my personal therapist.

Whether I'm stressed about school, boys, what to wear, or even what to get for dinner, I know I can always turn to you (and I always do) for 10/10 advice at any time of the day. It may not be what I want to hear, but it's always what I need to hear.

Thank you for knowing me inside and out.

I know I get easily annoyed, but so do you, and that's why we're friends. You always know what I'm thinking and you always know how to snap me out of my bad mood, even though my favorite times are when we sit in our apartment and dwell in our bad moods together.

We laugh in situations we probably shouldn't and we say what's on our minds when we probably shouldn't, but we never regret it because at least we know we have each other.

I don't know how I'm going to survive an entire semester when you leave me to go abroad, but somehow I know we'll keep each other updated on all the crazy things going on in our lives and I'll count down the days until you come back to school and we're roommates once again.

I saw a picture on VSCO yesterday and it said, "college is about finding your bridesmaids, not your groom."

I'm glad I found you.