The Best Rom-Coms To Watch With Bae

The Best Rom-Coms To Watch With Bae, Even If You Normally Hate Them

Movie night just got a lot more interesting.

16

Romantic comedies are the second worst thing to have plagued the cinema- the first being any and all chick-flicks. Now imagine, it's date night again, and it's time to pick a movie. You're tired of the action movies with the same exaggerated car crash and explosions, and comedies just aren't hitting your funny bone as they normally do.

It's hard to find a rom-com that both you and your boyfriend can agree on to watch. Some are too cliche, with the New York journalist finding a heartthrob man to win over. Others have the same boring narrative of the love interest moving away and the man chasing her down.

But if you want something both of you will enjoy, here are the 18 best romantic comedies for you and your boyfriend to watch if you hate romantic comedies.

1. "The Proposal"

2. "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"

3. "Fool's Gold"

4. "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"

5. "Couple's Retreat"

6. "The Princess Bride"

7. "Sixteen Candles"

8. "There's Something About Mary"

9. "Roman Holiday"

10. "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"

11. "Crazy, Stupid, Love"

12. "Roxanne"

13. "Overboard"

14. "Trainwreck"

15. "10 Things I Hate About You"

16. "Clueless"

17. "John Tucker Must Die"

18. "Failure to Launch"