The most romantic Christmas music lyrics to sing with your sweetheart

10 Christmas Song Lyrics So Romantic It Will Turn Your Holidays Into Kissmas

Mistletoe approved.

2000

Whether you're cuddled up under the mistletoe with your S.O, in a long distance relationship, or just crushing on someone new this Christmas, soundtrack your love life and get into the holiday mood with some of the most romantic Christmas tunes.

Here are the most romantic lyrics from our favorite holiday music:

1. "Make my wish come true... Baby all I want for Christmas is you"

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

2. "Kissin' by the mistletoe, love came to stay... And now it's Christmas every day"

Kissin' By The Mistletoe - Aretha Franklin

3. "And as I look around... Your eyes outshine the town, they do... this Christmas" 

This Christmas - Donny Hathaway

4. "It sure won't seem like Christmas... Until my baby's here"

Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) - Elvis Presley

5. "What do I care if icicles form... I've got my love to keep me warm"

I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Dean Martin

6. "Presents, what a beautiful sight... Don't mean a thing if you ain't holding me tight"

Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson

7. "I promise you... I'll be home for Christmas... You can count on me"

I'll Be Home For Christmas - Michael Bublé

8. "Later on, we'll conspire... As we dream by the fire... To face unafraid, the plans that we've made"

Winter Wonderland - Bing Crosby

9. "We're snuggled up together like two birds of a feather would be"

Sleigh Ride - Leroy Anderson

10. "A merry Christmas, honey... Everything here is beautiful... I love you, baby"

Merry Christmas Baby - Otis Redding