7 Best Christmas Songs To Bring You That Holiday Cheer

These tunes will be ringing in your head.

593

It is that time of year again. Every time you change the station on the radio or change the channel on the TV, you see or hear something about Christmas. There is something about Christmas that makes a person’s heart smile. It is the season of giving, we get to celebrate the birth of our Savior and being with close friends and family makes it all the more entertaining.

The best part about music is that anyone can take a modern twist on a classic song. Whether you’re traveling for the Holidays, or listening to your favorite Spotify playlist, there is no stopping anyone from belting the following Christmas tunes this holiday season. Here are the 10 best Christmas songs.

1. "Where Are You Christmas" by Faith Hill

This is by far my favorite song. It just speaks about how Christmas is not how it used to be. It a nice sweet melody to listen to as you're falling asleep to snow falling outside.

2. "Mistletoe" by Justin Bieber

Who wouldn’t love to be caught under the mistletoe with Justin Bieber this year?

3. "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey

If you say that you haven’t been singing this song since about November 15th, odds are you are probably lying. You can bet if you see a girl singing in her car that this is what she is probably belting at the top of her lungs. This song is perfect for putting anyone in the holiday spirit.

4. "Merry Christmas Darling" by Christina Perri

I think the lyrics of this song is what gets me most. They’re so honest and raw, which makes them beautiful.

5. Any song from Michael Bublé

Just accept it. Nothing says holidays like a little Michael Bublé. Take your pick.

6. "Baby It's Cold Outside" by Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé

Everyone thinks of the movie Elf when they hear this song - and so do I.

7. "Santa Claus Is Comin To Town" by Bruce Springsteen

If you even try to say this version of the song isn’t your favorite, then you’re already sadly mistaken. It’s lively and has an energy that I can’t even begin to explain. It’s fun and giddy, and just makes you want to get up and dance, and it makes you even more excited that it’s the time of year where Santa gives us all a little visit.

Hopefully these songs will help you get through the holidays with a smile on your face and these tunes ringing through your head. These holiday months only last for so long, might as well get these songs on replay on the radio.

From Your Site Articles