rock lyrics instagram caption part 2

Rock Lyrics For Your Instagram Captions 2

But first, a few more selfies.

236

After the overwhelming support on my original Instagram caption article (https://www.theodysseyonline.com/rock-lyrics-for-y...) over 1,000 views, I've decided to make a sequel because the selfies don't stop and the captions need to continue being better than the previous posts on your newsfeed.

I normally don't do sequels, but I had so much fun writing the last article so the fun will continue:)

"Don't you mistake me
To such a sweet thing
That just a warning
The damage I can bring
Are you going to take me away?

I'm a monster locked in a cage."

- "Monster", Stitched Up Heart

For the posts where you're dreamy, restless, maybe on the verge of breaking out of the cage you've been trapped in, metaphorically or literally.

"You love me for everything you hate me for."

-"Whore", In This Moment

Hatred can feel good. Be someone's guilty pleasure, or someone they'll never have.

"You're the flash of light on a burial shroud."

- "Jumper", Third Eye Blind

An uplifting caption on some of our darkest days.

"In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me.
"

- "Imaginary", Evanescence.

For the selfies you take when you're tranquil in this crazy world. Never stop daydreaming.

"I'm a heat seeker when I'm full of desire,
We're all drawn to the heat of the flame
Cause you wanna be a star in the hall of fame.
I was born with glitter on my face,
My baby clothes made of leather and lace
."

- "Sure Fire Winners", Adam Lambert

Feeling victorious? Want to give your ego a loving stroke? This is the caption for your fancy.

"This world can be ugly, but isn't it beautiful?"

- "There, There, Katie", Jack's Mannequin

Moody/emo/pouty selfie, but you still find hope in this ugly/beautiful world.