20 Times College Was Infinitely Better Described By Robert Downey Jr.

5. When it's the first day of class and you have to introduce yourself...for the third time today *eyeroll*.

379
Marvel Studios

We all know that college is a place where studying, homework, exams, etc. happens. We also all know that Robert Downey Jr. is one hella attractive man. (If you don't think this, then why are you here?)

Here is college life told by Robert Downey Jr., and it's the best story ever told.

1. When you actually come to class prepared.

2. But because you did the reading, the professor counts on you for answers.

3. When your best friend graduates before you.

4. When your friends don't want to go out.

5. When it's the first day of class and you have to introduce yourself...for the third time today.

6. So you tell the class...

7. When your roommate walks in when you're doing something weird.

8. When you haven't eaten in an hour.

9. When you get a test or assignment back that you know you bombed.

10. When the A student brags about their grades.

11. The morning after you got wasted at a party.

12. On that difficult homework assignment...

13. When your roommate comes home in a mood.

14. When everything is due in the same week.

15. After your first mental breakdown.

16. When someone starts to comment on your excessive partying/drinking/bad behavior.

17. When you finish taking an exam you were unsure of.

18. When you cram the night before a test.

19. When someone offers you alcohol.

20. When you have to pull an all-nighter.

Thanks, Robert, for making college better.