The Rise of Prerolls and CBD Cigarettes

The Rise of Prerolls and CBD Cigarettes

You Need To Know

28

The legalization of CBD and Marijuana has given the rise of prerolls and CBD cigarettes. In years past before the new laws in America, most people had to roll their own joint if they wanted to smoke a joint. This was very cumbersome and most of the products were from the black market.

California kicked off the new wave of marijuana by first introducing medical marijuana. Within a few years, it was one of the first states to legalize marijuana for recreational use. This paved the way for the Farm Bill to allow American farmers to grow hemp and introduce CBD into the mass market.

Since CBD became a legal product, an industry was built around it. Manufacturers and companies were now developing different types of ways to smoke this new product. The rise of prerolls and CBD cigarettes started to take shape. They were similar to a joint but done on a commercial scale.

Typically Prerolls are packed into a cone. They may include marijuana, hemp, or CBD. This depends on the law that is in that state. Generally if it is CBD, this is legal in all 50 states. Prerolls are lite like a joint. You use a lighter to light it and smoke. They usually have a filter attached for smoothness.

Cbd cigarettes are also gaining in popularity. Again, the content of hemp or marijuana depends on the state. These cigarettes always has a filter at the end of the cigarette. You smoke hemp cigarettes exactly the same way as traditional cigarettes. Even though cigarettes and prerolls are similar, some people do not want to have the stigma of smoking a joint. Cigarettes are more discreet and can be enjoyed without worrying about the judgement of others.

Top brands have emerged from this market. Companies such as Hemp86 is creating a new class of cigarettes. These premium blend CBD cigarettes give me the relaxation of CBD while helping them avoid smoking traditional cigarettes.

People are turning to CBD cigarettes and prerolls as an alternative to marijuana. CBD has been known to help with a variety of issues. Another big benefit of CBD is that it is not psychoactive and only contains traces of THC.

CBD has been shown to help balance your health and body. It interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is responsible for maintaining balance in your body. More studies and research are being conducted to show all the positive effects of CBD. There have been recent studies to show other benefits of the hemp plant. Scientists are discovering new cannabinoids that show positive signs of benefits.

Both prerolls and cigarettes can contain a variety of different types of hemp. It can contain trims, stalk, flowers, and leaves. Flowers typically contain higher content of CBD compared to the other parts of the hemp plant. The flowers also contain additional cannabinoids and terpenes which helps in terms of the effects. With these combined, it creates what you call an entourage effect. The combination is stronger than the individual unit.

Keep in mind that the smell that can come off these prerolls and cigarettes can smell like "weed". Some vendors such as Hemp86 has worked out how to remove these smells which can turn off some customers. While this is not critical, it is important for some smokers to not give off this unique odor.

In conclusion, please do you due diligence before purchasing a preroll or cigarette. There are a variety of brands on the market but you will need to determine if it is legal in your state and what you are looking for.