I Will Be Rich When I Am A Teacher

I Will Be Rich When I Am A Teacher

Although I won't make six figures a year, I will be rich.
12

I won't make six figures being a teacher, but I will be rich and I'm sure you're probably wondering how I will be rich. I will be rich because I will be greeted with smiles, laughs, and most likely some tears.

I will be rich because I will be passing on my knowledge to children that can do what they want with it. I will be rich because every day will be different when it comes to moods and what I am teaching. I will be rich because I will get to experience just a glimpse of all my students' beginnings. I will be rich when I possibly get to see them again someday in the future and they are doing everything they ever dreamed.

I will be rich because even if I have children of my own one day, I will get to take part in many other children's lives. I will be rich when I get to see them catch onto something they didn't think they could. I will be rich because I will get more out of teaching than I would in another field. I will be rich because while I am teaching them something they will most likely be teaching me something as well. I will be rich, but not with money.

I will be rich because of the joy I get when I step in a classroom. I will be rich because I get to catch a glimpse of my students for one year of their life. I will be rich, not with money, but with joy and love.