The Two Men Who Restored My Faith In Humanity

I have two stories to tell, so bare with me as I split this in half for a brief moment.

Story one:

So on this day (about a week ago) , I was rushing from work because I had to go to the hospital for a loved one's surgery operation. I had to grab something to eat, but we could not eat in front of them because they are not allowed to eat or drink (aka they were starving and it's rude). Anyway, I went out to eat with my younger sister. We were in and out. I went into my car, turned it on and all of a sudden I looked behind me and a big truck that was unloading a lot of stuff was behind me. They were blocking my way and it was difficult to back out without knowing if another car was coming from the opposite direction. I asked my sister to go out, but she insisted (I don't know why), on asking the person who parked the truck to move it. I asked her to close the door and just tell me if a car was coming. She wasn't much help as I failed multiple attempts beforehand because she was not directing me how I asked ( I think she wasn't getting what I was asking). Then, this nice man comes out and offers to help me back out (directing me very well). He comes and closes my door and I was out of my unlucky predicament. I know this was a small thing, but it made a big difference in my day and really made me believe that there really are some good people out there.

Story two: (an even small tale)

After the hospital evening, something magical and embarrassing happened. I am a short girl and I always have problem reaching to get those tickets you need to leave and exit a parking garage or general parking area. This man sprinted when he saw me struggling and did not let me open my door saying "I got you honey, I got you." I explained that I really appreciated that, and that I always have problems in this type of scenario. I ALWAYS have to physically get out of my car. I know there is probably a short person out there right now thinking...I do it all the time, but I just can't. I lack that talent and or ability. But, I was grateful that I had two kind encounters in one day.

So the purpose of this is, be kind to everyone because the little things count. They really made my day.

Thank you (men who will probably never read this article, but thank you).