awesome paces to check out at Disney Springs
food

The Best 6 Quick Food And Drink Spots At Disney Springs

If you love food and drinks, check out these places!

50
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/Disney_Springs_%2827832916856%29.jpg
Jennifer Lynn

Since moving to Florida and being about 5 minutes to Disney Springs, I have found myself venturing over there more often than not. The whole feeling of everything there is so relaxing but also fun. It has a ton of stores to shop around at, live music every day, and not to mention it has tons of restaurants for you to enjoy.

1. Earl Of Sandwich.

One of my absolute favorite places to eat at Disney Springs. It has multiple items for you to choose from. Whether you want a hot sandwich, cold sandwich, a wrap, or even a salad, they have it! If you're a Disney Passholder, a member of the Disney Vacation Club, or a Cast Member they have a discount! Without the discount Ealr of Sandwich is affordable. I highly recommend checking this place out of you love a good sandwich!

2. Chicken Guy.

If you love chicken and want to try a whole bunch of different sauce flavors, this is the place for you. You can order a few pre-made menu items or you can get a plain sandwich or tenders to add sauces to. The chicken has the right amount of crisp to it but not to much that it feels like you're eating just the breading. My personal favorite sauce is the Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ! It is really yummy paired with some chicken tenders! Chicken Guy is also pretty affordable and very good.

3. Blaze Pizza.

Now you're probably reading this and saying, why would this pizza place be so special. Let me tell you why! Blaze gives you the option to create your own pizza. You get to choose whatever toppings you want and create your own combination. It's basically like a subway but pizza form! It's affordable and tastes good, so if you have the chance check it out.

4. Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar.

I had the chance to try out this Bar and restaurant the other night. The whole place is to be themed after Indiana Jones, the whole inside is themed perfectly to fit with the movie. Jock Lindsay's focuses mostly on drinks and small appetizers. When I was there I had, Pancho's Margarita. I can honestly say it was one of the best margaritas I've ever had. The prices here are a little bit more expensive, but I still really recommend checking it out!

5. Paradiso 37.

This restaurant is the most expensive of them all. It's a sit down restaurant but has a fun latin feel. Most nights they have a live band or live music for you to enjoy. They have a variety of food items ranging from Canadian Poutine the whole way to Black Bean Chipotle Burger! If you want a lot of options, good food, and a fun atmosphere I would check this place out!

6. Coca-Cola Store.

I wanted to add the Coca-Cola store as bonus spot for fun drinks at Disney Springs. The store itself is full of all of the Coke products you can think of. If you travel up the stairs or elevator, or even the ramp and go to the top floor you will find the rooftop beverage bar. The top floor is filled with Coke based drinks. You can get any type of ice cream float mixed with any soda made by Coca-Cola. You can also try different flavors of Coke from all over the world. If you're looking for something with alcohol, they have mixed drinks with Coke products. It has a little bit of everything you could want, plus you get an awesome view of Disney Springs!

If you find yourself in the Orlando area and want to head over to Disney Springs, give these places a try for yourself!