10 Restaurants Offering Quarantine Delivery Service That Need Your Support In Glendale, AZ

The coronavirus is impacting everything in the world right now, and restaurants have been chief among them.

12

The coronavirus has left many to feel uncertain and unsure about what the future holds. We all ask ourselves, what can I do to help and the answer is easy. Order delivery from local restaurants to help keep them stable as a company. Take a risk and try something new.

1. Grand Dragon

Google

Grand Dragon is a restaurant that has been around for a while. It is a local Ma and Pop Chinese Restaurant. The variety of food is immense. Being a small business, the impact of COVID-19 is negative, keeping customer numbers low.

2. Lucky's Pizza

Instagram

Everyone loves a good pizza joint and since 1993 Lucky's Pizza has been owning up to that. Lucky's is family owned and operated. The thing with pizza places that aren't "big name" is that people don't really know of their existence. With COVID-19 causing a dip in the economy, small businesses are hit hard.

3. Boston Market

Instagram

In need of a fresh and home-cooked meal? Boston Market is the place to be. Priding themself with fresh and home-cooked meals, Boston Market is a community favorite. With the recent impact of events, there's nothing better than a meal that feels like home, a meal with some of the best comfort food.

4. Slapfish

Instagram

Get your fast and delicious seafood fix at Slapfish. Slapfish is a restart full of shrimp rolls or a nice fish sandwich with a delicious American flare. Seafood isn't a fan favorite and with COVID-19 causing some businesses to worry the community must come together to keep local restaurants afloat during these hard times.

5. Abacus Inn

Instagram

Bringing true Chinese cuisine to the Valley, Abacus Inn is home to some of the best Chinese food. With authentic food and a large variety of menu items, Abacus Inn is delicious. Abacus Inn isn't only a popular restaurant in the valley but is also a small business. Due to COVID-19, the restaurant has had to try new methods to keep doors open...delivery.